What sets the Davison building apart from other office buildings? Our location, pricing, and our included amenities are all perks that set us apart from other locations. Some of the benefits that you have to look forward to include:
- Water Utilities- All water is included in your rental.
- Trash Removal- Place your trash in designated trash areas, and it will be taken care of for you. No lugging needed with our daily trash removal!
- Elevator- Our two passenger elevators include access to your suite, our conference room, and break rooms. Access to a freight elevator will also help your move-in process.
- Canopy Skin- If you are a retail location on the first floor, your outside canopy will be provided by the Davidson Building Company.
- Professional Staff- Our on-site staff members are available to you during extended hours throughout the week. We are open from 7AM- 6PM Monday- Friday to field questions, and assist you.
- Furnace Repairs- If you ever have any trouble with your heat, contact our professional staff to help you with your needs. We will quick rectify any issues and make sure that you are back to being toasty in no time.
- Bathrooms- Bathrooms are maintained by us, no worries about delegating a staff member to clean.
- Taxes- Renting with the Davidson building means no more Winter and Summer taxes!
- No CAM Charges- There are no extra common area maintenance charges at the expense of the tenant.
- Snow Removal- Worried about shoveling snow? We have you covered! No more organizing this Michigan necessity on your own. Your rent includes all necessary snow removal and salt services.
The Davidson building company will provide a clean suite that is ready to move in. Below is a checklist of items that are included with a new move-in:
- Painted outside walls of suite in white
- Ceiling tile with all current light fixtures in working condition
- Freshly cleaned carpeted floors
- Electrical power outlets on outside walls
- Telephone hookups on outside walls
Tenant Responsibilities are happily provided upon request.